Thursday 11 December 2008

BACKLOG 3: pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseee don't make ken ill

on the whole i feel that my images assessed piece could have been a lot better. one of my main concerns was the ridiculous overexposure and brightness in some of the shots such as the tourist's POV. at the time of filming we weren't sure how to ease the problem which was something that on reflection we should have looked further into by spending more time in pre-production because these particular problems tend to arise from the shoot and are not easily fixable in 'post'.

now....

you may be wondering why i have mentioned ken in the title of this post. earlier in the week prior to our shoot we were scheduled to have a camera workshop with him but unfortunately, the good man was feeling unwell and so it was cancelled. we later had this workshop anyway as it was rescheduled to our reading week and guess what we learnt in the session?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think that I used enough exclamation and question marks in that last sentence to not need to explain further.

ALSO...me needing to be in bournemouth on that day for the workshop led to me missing out on the opportunity to meet and speak to the woman of my dreams...Nicole Scherzinger ;__;

No comments: